Visual communication with LED light
Passenger terminals with their spacious structure are ideal as a place to convey advertising messages in addition to their actual purpose. Travelers often spend a lot of time inactively waiting and are therefore easily attracted to advertising. Large-scale banner advertising is quite complex to produce, requires a mounting frame, professional assembly and often a lifting platform.
The Phos high-performance projectors offer an alternative and cost-effective solution. They are equipped with high-quality and durable LED light sources and can project advertising messages, as well as any other kind of information on the wall, floor or ceiling. Even larger and hard-to-reach areas in the terminal area can be illuminated with the compact projection spotlights for over 35,000 hours. The result is impressive: extraordinary sharpness and uniform brightness distribution with extremely low energy consumption.
THE FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- LED light sources with 35,000 operating hours (L70)
- Low energy consumption with high luminous efficacy
- Environmentally friendly and sustainable
- Simple and clear design with small dimensions
- Various mounting and alignment options
- Quick and easy exchange of gobos
- Ideal for information, advertising, signposts
- Projectors for indoor and outdoor use
- Low sensory overload due to static images
- Cost-effective design of individual projection motifs
- Long-term cost reduction through LED light sources